Thursday, December 14, 2006

Your Christmas Gifts






Dear Friends,

Let me know your sizes. Christmas is tight this year. I've learned to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads: You need four maxis to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.

These slippers are soft and Hygienic; Non-slip grip strips on the soles; Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh; No more bending over to mop up spills; Disposable, biodegradable and environmentally safe. See picture.

4 comments:

  1. As I often mop up spills with my foot and a towel to avoid bending down, I'll put in my request for size 6 1/2 and you have my adrs. LOL These really look cute; LOVE the snowmen & bows, especially up close. You keep me in stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a side of you I have never seen before. I agree, cute snowpeople and bows. I give mine to Jay please. Thank you. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! These are great!
    Size 9 please.

    ReplyDelete