Friday, November 23, 2012

2013 Annual Great Christmas Tree Tour Starts Tomorrow!

I don't like the term Black Friday. Where did that come from? What's so black about it? The stores should call it Green Friday. I'm not one to push through crowds to buy stuff anymore, though I do do my share of it when the kids were all younger.

For us it's a day to eat leftovers, do some online shopping, and watch football. Nebraska Cornhuskers play Iowa Hawkeyes today. No offense to all of our Iowa family on both sides, but THE HAWEYES ARE GOIN' DOWN! lol

And, last but never least, a lot of us are probably putting up our Christmas trees. Whoo hoo! I have an incredible lineup this year, and the fun starts tomorrow. Stop back every day--yes a new one every day--or why not subscribe to my blog in the right sidebar, so you won't miss a single tree? They'll be delivered right to your inbox. It's quick and easy.

Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving and are ready to see Christmas trees from all over!

The photo is a plastic Santa and reindeer that were always on my Grandma St.John's tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment