Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Winner of Autographed Copy A Reason to Believe!


Thanks all for welcoming Maureen and being your wonderful chatty selves. She enjoyed her visit. Remember TODAY IS THE ACTUAL RELEASE DATE for A Reason to Believe, so if you don't have your copy yet, head on out there and pick up one! You can always find Maureen at her website to tell her how much you enjoyed it.

And with no further ado, maureen's wonderful hubby, Al, drew the winning name from all the comments, and the winner is.....


CAROL!!!

Congratulations, Carol. I know you'll enjoy the story and treasure your autographed copy. I sent Maureen your address as soon as she notified me of the winner.

Thank you again, Maureen.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cheryl and Maureen! I know I'm going to enjoy A Reason to Believe and you are right, Cheryl, I will treasure it! :)

    Thanks for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete