Saturday, August 26, 2006

Newsletter

If you're not already subscribed to my email newsletter, you can go to the bottom of this page and simply add your email address. I'll send you updates about new releases and news about contests.

And speaking of contests, there are only a few days remaining until I draw a name for the winner of the UK copy of THE MISTAKEN WIDOW, the sterling and mother-of-pearl necklace and the Dutch Tulips nail color!

As most of you know I LOVE MY READERS so I'm going to draw names for a couple other special surprises, too!

9 comments:

  1. Your Readers love you! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby would love it if I won- he's always asking me to paint my nails. I started growing them longer about 5-6 yrs ago but don't feel I have the time for upkeep. But if the gift came from you, I would try. Love the name of the color; would be thrilled to add to my collection as a long-time, faithful reader! Does brown-nosing, even though sincere, add chances to win? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have funky toenails and I need some polish. lol! But, more than that I really want to read THE MISTAKEN WIDOW. And I love UK copies! We love you too, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you to Cheryl and we love your stories! :) I haven't worn nail polish in years. Maybe I should start again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you as much as you love us!
    thanks for blogging for us Cheryl! and Mistaken Widow was wonderful-- what a great treat for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just so excited that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete