Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update - and a New Pic

Well, the book is finished and has been mailed off. My hubby is on the mend. The dog is on the mend, too - another whole story I haven't yet shared with you.

And I had a few minutes to spend in the yard early this evening, so here's my favorite shot of the bunch.



Tomorrow is my birthday dinner with my girlfriends. This birthday got stretched out because of life dramas, but that's okay. We're going to my favorite Chinese place before critique.

I was good who the two who were voted off American Idol this week.

And tonight Bones was a little too gross. I watched parts between my fingers.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo, Cheryl.

    I've just zipped through your blog and can't believe how long it's been since I've been blog restricted.

    Love all your pics. Haven't tried to add words to my photos yet, but I'll have time for that soon.

    So sorry to hear about you hubby. I didn't hear the start - just that he's on the mend which is really good. Just said a prayer to cover his recovery.

    It was nice to see you on Prairie Chicks.

    I see you've joined Twitter. I still haven't found the courage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the prayers, Anita! Hubby had colon surgery, but all his labs were negative, praise God!

    Twitter is very easy and painless. I can't say the same for Facebook, which I find a giant pain in the patootie - or - Shoutlife, to which I can never remember my password and it locks me out each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like FB and keep it as my home page.

    Don't like ShoutLife as it is too commercial however, I'm working on adding the church blog to it hoping that more gospel singers will want to stop in when they're passing through. We had The Link Family tour through here from Arkansas last summer and it was a real treat.

    Ref the password - email on the way. :)

    ReplyDelete