Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart

It's of course the time of year when we reflect on our many blessings, and the things we are grateful for. I'd like to take a minute to thank each of you who visit my blog throughout the year as well as those who buy and read my books. A special thank you to everyone who writes to let me know how much you enjoy my stories. I'm thankful for your encouragement and your friendship. Writing is a solitary job, but with the support and fellowship of other writers and the friendship of readers and friends, it's a rewarding one.

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...you are such a sweetie, Cheryl! I hope your Thanksgiving was scrumptious and relaxing. I just finished reading "The Lawmnan's Bride" and I LOVED it!!

    I found a copy of "Land of Dreams" earlier this week and I can't wait to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always like a gift to me, hearing you've enjoyed one of my stories.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete