Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ANNOUNCING: THE GREAT CHRISTMAS TREE TOUR 2008

It's time! I reminded you in July, but now it's really time. Last year's Great Christmas Tree Tour was such a success and so much fun that I can't wait to see all the trees this year.

I love Christmas trees. Can't get enough of them. Can't see enough of them, can't decorate enough of them, can't pack enough decorations on mine.

So remember as you're decorating this year...when you step back to enjoy your accomplishment, get your camera and take photos! Send them to me. Mention a special ornament, if this is the same way you decorate every year or if you switch it up. Let's make it fun and really share. Tuck your camera in your purse, and if you see a breathtaking tree at a friends' or outdoors or someplace local, take a picture! Send photos to me SaintJohn@aol.com and I'll post all of them!

When will you be putting up your tree? The day or weekend after Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. I saw such a beautiful Christmas tree in an area museum. Their Christmas party is this Saturday. I'm planning to go and I'll take a picture.
    I might be great on P & P, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're decorating early this year because we'll celebrate both Thanksgiving and Christmas on Thanksgiving day. Our kids won't be able to come back next month. We've opened gifts before on Thanksgiving, but I've never put the tree up before.

    Hubby and I will be alone this Christmas for the first time in 30 years! Not sure how I'll handle that. Maybe I won't cook at all and we'll go out to eat!

    ReplyDelete