Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Knave's Honor by Margaret Moore

This is my friend Margaret's latest release:
Lady Elizabeth d'Averette chafes at the restrictions of a noblewoman's life, and her yearning for adventure seems to be coming true when she meets the remarkably handsome Sir Oliver de Leslille. But Sir Oliver is no true knight, and the handsome Irishman has other secrets, too. Soon Lizette finds herself embroiled in a rescue, as well as the chance to stop a treasonous conspiracy and protect her own family from men out to use them for their own evil schemes.


The Irishman who comes to Lizette's aid may be more honorable than many a knight, but he's still an outlaw. When they fulfill their mission to save his brother, her family, and the kingdom, they'll have to part...or will love -- and a clever thief and determined young woman -- find a way?

"Moore's medieval starts on an exciting note and maintains that sensation over the course of the whole book. She's created a great hero and heroine who take on a vile, well-written villain, and the love scenes, even though they're mild, add a great deal to the story."
-- Romantic Times


READ AN EXCERPT

ORDER FROM AMAZON

"Margaret Moore's name is synonymous with page-turning historical romances which sweep the reader back to the Medieval age..."
SingleTitles.com

6 comments:

  1. Have 18 or so of M Mooore's novels in a keeper box to protect from dust, so look forward to another GREAT read!! If you like this era, you'll LOVE her writing!

    Margaret, THANKS for wonderful stories, characters and entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM-sorry for the extra O in your name-- I use spell-check for my typing, not spelling! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Cheryl! What a nice extra Christmas treat for me!

    And thanks for the kind words and keeper status, LuckyLou (if I may shorten your name!). As for spelling my name, at this time of the year, I'm lucky if I can remember how to spell it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with LuckyLou - M Moore's novels are all on the 'keeper' shelf. I can't wait to read this one. Historicals are harder to find than a good fitting pair of jeans these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover and the title! Can't wait to read this one especially after all the wonderful reviews of your other books, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a fan of your books, Margaret. I'm looking forward to reading Knave's Honor!

    ReplyDelete