Saturday, February 25, 2006

Interesting Tidbits About Covers



Because I've had so many questions, I'm going to be sharing some fun images of covers and their conception. This one is my third book, and my best seller to date, LAND OF DREAMS. It's set in Nebraska, my home state, and Booker and Thea remain two of my favorite couples of all times. I sent the photograph you see as the likeness for Booker. He turned out as a cross between JFK Jr and a young Richard Geere, which as you can see, ain't a half bad fantasy man.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love things like this (book trivia/tidbits).

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH! i had another senior moment. I thought you were referring to JFK (the father) while all the time you were talking about John-John (that's how I always think about him) OK-there is a resemblance but i still see Julian MacMahon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a bit of Julian MacMahon too Marelou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great cover!

    I think of him as John-John, too. It is so sad that both the father and the son died tragic deaths at such early ages.

    ReplyDelete