Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great Christmas Tree Tour: *lizzie starr



*lizzie says:
"This tree is a fun, memory tree this year, with antique ornaments mixed with Disney, dachshund, and some sillies. Unfortunately, some of my sillies are too heavy for this skinny tree. The Santa at the base was my brother's from when he was little. The candle on the mantle was used in a centerpiece at my grandparents for as long as I can remember. In the background are my Grampa's baby dress from 1907, and a painting by Cheeta. Yes, that Cheeta--from the Tarzan movies."


Duty before love. As much as Breanna’s heart protested, Gowthaman would have to wait until she returned with the rescued Alfar-Sindhu prince.

Love before self. Following Breanna into the world between worlds, Gowthaman faces the pains of his past, risks his intellect, his sanity, and his life. For her.

Destiny before all. In the time of the blue Keltic moon.


Order a copy from amazon

1 comment: