Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Great Christmas Tree Tour: Eve Savage


This is my friend and critique partner Eve Savage's Christmas tree. Eve grew up in England, so she has a love for all things English and Victorian. Visit her website here.

Eve says:
It's a fake tree, but never looks bare because I cover it in antique glass beads from Germany from my great-great grandparents, a paper chain garland (a Victorian English tradition) and ornaments. All my ornaments are handpainted by my mom as well as some antique glass ones from her childhood and mine. I've also got ornaments the children made and every place my husband goes TDY he gets me an ornament. My tree is truly a mix of antique, modern, heirloom, silly and international.

Thanks for sharing with us!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment