Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Afternoon










Busy Sunday at the homestead. Jay and Jared are putting a storm door on the new door in our kitchen - eventually there will be a deck coming off that new door. Kristin is arranging furniture to fit in an armoire. Elijah and Little Jared were riding bikes, then they played instruments abnd now they're plaing a computer game behind me.

I made a big pot of chili and am waiting for Jess and Alexis to stop by after their trip to the nearby mall. I've been doing laundry and decluttering all weekend. It's a good thing. But now my side of the garage is full of trashbags and bins for the Goodwill.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have a great weekend with lots of things going on in the house. I striped wall paper in kitchen that I put up 18 years ago what a long time to keep it. And Hubby painted dinning room and cleaned carpets. The party for Isabel is here on Saturday want it look as nice as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute boys, the man look like he wished he was now from there, LOL

    mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete