Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Tree Tour: Chris

My friend Chris send me a picture of her Snoopy tree. You Mickey Mouse gals don't have anything over on Chris. She has an entire bedroom decorated Snoopy-style!


Chris says:
"My Snoopy tree that has vintage ceramic made-in-Japan Peanuts ornaments on it. I also put up a small cookie ornament tree in the kitchen, a small train and car ornament tree in Garrett's room and a big real tree in the livingroom with our every year ornaments on it. Garrett was "into" putting up trees this year so we went overboard. I don't think he is going to be "into" taking them down in January though. :-)"



Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us, Chris!

5 comments:

  1. I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
    Cargo Net

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
    Sports Net

    ReplyDelete