Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Shoes, I confess........

I had to buy shoes. We now have a Discount Shoe Warehouse nearby. Until a new shopping center opened up the only DSW I'd ever seen was in Tulsa, so that wasn't too dangerous. But now...

You get a "membership card" - after spending $250 you get a $25 gift card. Shoes on the top shelf are 80% off, second shelf 70%, on down to 40%. How can you NOT buy at least two or three pair when they're discounted like that? Tell me!

I do have a firm rule for myself, however, so this makes it tough: When a new pair comes in, an "old" pair goes out. I have a freecycle lady who I just email now and she comes to get my departing shoes sight unseen. LOL

1 comment:

  1. If you want to buy shoes with discounts come to Caterpillar shoes.....veri informative blog.....

    ReplyDelete