Friday, September 02, 2005

The Bounty Hunter In Stores!

I don't know where the rest of the summer went, but it's time for my newest release!  It should be on the shelves now, though truthfully, my mind has been occupied with the tragedy going on in the gulf states.  I didn't allow myself to watch any news all day today.  It's as horrible to helplessly sit by and watch as it was when the Twin Towers fell.  I am praying for help to arrive and carry much needed supplies and comfort to those people.
 
Authors around the country are offering autographed books for an ebay auction to benefit the Red Cross Relief Fund.  I'll post more info about that as I learn it.
 
My publisher Harlequin has donated to the Relief Fund, as are hundreds of individual writers.  If you don't know where to send a donation and you'd like to help, there's a list of organizations providing assistance in my previous blog.
 
About THE BOUNTY HUNTER: This is Lily Divine's story, the great-great grandmother of Lisa Jane Martin, the young woman who inherited the gold mine in MILLION-DOLLAR MAKEOVER.  Now, you will learn the true story of the infamous Lily and the sheriff who comes to Thunder Canyon to clean up the wicked establishments.  Both stories were so much fun to write.  I can't wait for you to read Lily and Nate's story. 
 
There's more to the story of Thunder Canyon than just my book!  There are four historical Montana Mavericks out this month!  Each one covers a different era in the history of the town.  Here's the list:
 
Montana Mavericks Historicals, 9/05
THE GUARDIAN by Elizabeth Lane, ISBN: 0373811225
BIG SKY RANCHER by Carolyn Davidson, ISBN: 0373811195
THE TRACKER by Mary Burton, ISBN: 0373811209
THE BOUNTY HUNTER by Cheryl St.John ISBN: 0373811217
 
Be sure to look for those.  I'm working my way through my stack with pleasure.
Fall is my favorite time of year.  I've already been harvesting pumpkins, and I'm putting together a scarecrow.  Have a lovely holiday weekend and enjoy your blessings.  I've been feeling especially fortunate all week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment