Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Clutter Pro or Con ??

I was flipping through a magazine last night (yes, one of THOSE magazines), and there was an article on freeing your kitchen from clutter. The suggestions included:

Clutter pro: Afix shelves or racks to a wall.
Me: What walls?

Clutter pro: Store extra food stuffs in the basement
Me: Did that, basement's full

Clutter pro: Hang shiny pans from a ceiling rack
Me: My family eats here, you want them dodging skillets, too?

Clutter pro: Move spices out of cupboards near the stove--they last longer if they're not in heat
Me: Keep mine in the freezer--freezer's full, so's the one in the garage

Clutter Pro: Place a shelf over the sink
Me: You can see it from my front door--don't think so

Clutter Pro: Get everything out, and if you haven't used in in the last year, get rid of it
Me: Just moved in last year and daughter LeighAnn Clean Sweeped for me--still miss those sippy cups and that extra pair of tongs

Sorry, you're going to have to do better than that for this chicky--bring in the big guns!

LOL
Cher :-)

1 comment:

  1. "Clutter pro: Hang shiny pans from a ceiling rack
    Me: My family eats here, you want them dodging skillets, too?"

    My husband says while he'd like me to declutter more than I have, even he is against this one. He assured me he hasn't been hit with a skillet in the head since our first (well, maybe second) year of marriage. Why go back and drag all of that up again??

    ReplyDelete