Saturday, August 04, 2012

A Reader's Bookshelf: Abi B


Abi is a SERIOUS reader! This has been so much fun, seeing everyone's collections of books.



And books in storage....


 A comfy chair, a lap throw and a book...now this is living.

Below are pics of Abi's car loaded with books to donate to the library.



Abi says:
I have so many books...so little time and NO shelf space....I have books in boxes it is so bad... had to clean house this summer a little bit.

I blog about books at 4 the LOVE of BOOKS
& Scraps of Life

I have lots of favorite books: Humor, historical Christian romance, Love Inspired.  Love Finds You series, Amish, and the list goes on.   I just can't say NO to a good book....



Some of my favorite authors are:
Julie Lessman
Sandra D. Bricker
Lauraine Snelling
Kathi Macias
Lorna Seilstad
Suzanne Woods Fisher
Janette Oke
Beverly Lewis
Wanda Brunstretter
Cheryl St.John
and the list goes on and on and on.......

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Abi, that is a great collection of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for spotlighting me.

    Mommy2Boys that book self pictured is just non fiction books

    I have enjoyed seeing everyone's bookshelves and even have seen books that I have. WooHoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now when my husband thinks I have to many books, I'll just show him these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a lotss of books! I wonder my husband see it. Last month i have a lots of comics since i was 13.. and i sale it. but now i collect a lots of novels. :D

    ReplyDelete