Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Kristin and I are excited that Elli loves her dollies. Both of us have dolls we still like and will keep forever. Kristin loved her babies. They went everywhere with us. I remember sitting through movies at the theater, holding the doll so Kristin could eat her snack. Life-size dolls rode in the shopping card at the grocery store. We got some surprised looks when another shopper noticed and at first thought it was a real baby.
I have a feeling Elli's babies will be traveling with us, too.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful she is, I remember when my 16 year old was 1 1/2 years old when we went out she had a little purse she put around her neck like a necklace and had 2 of her baby dolls they had to go every where we went. The same with my 15 year old too and they still have some of their 1st dolls I love them too.
    Penney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such good memories, Penney. My second daughter went through a stage where she wouldn't go anywhere without her Burger King crown. lol

    ReplyDelete