Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Good, the Bad and the Very-Very Ugly

The good news is I got my PC back. The bad news is it has an HP error that the techie says must be fixed by reformatting my hard drive. So...I've been backing up files this morning, and now I'm on my way out to buy another jump drive. I know, I know, I should do this all along...whatever.

But hey! The great news is that there are NEW episodes of our favorite shows! I missed Supernanny and Wife Swap, darn, they looked pretty good, too. Tonight is __YES__ BONES! Tomorrow night an all new Gray's Anatomy, I did catch the entire cast accepting their People's Choice Award last night.

(Holy Cow, did you see some of those dresses? And I use the term "dress" loosely.)

And am I the only one ready for a new season of American Idol?



Did anyone watch the Grease Broadway show tryouts Sunday night? Okay, I loved it, and will be following. I'm a Danny Zuko fan, and they have to pick the right one!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I hate it when I have computer problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did watch Grease...it was okay. I am not a fan of the audition parts of shows...I like seeing the real competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back, I taped the grease show but have not seen the show yet. Hopefully I will get caught up on all the shows I missed this week.
    I can't wait until tomorrow night
    to see Grey's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the Grease try-outs and that it had potential. At least it was fast paced.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the actual try outs from those people that were picked!

    However, do I think they will choose the 17 year girl and 42 man...no!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I meant "thought" and not "that"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back, Cheryl. Did you kiss a thousand kitties? LOL!

    I don't watch any of those shows. However, I'm thrilled APPRENTICE is back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Sigh* Still no Bones here, but at least there's Numb3rs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, SERIOUSLY!-- why is there a 2 B continued for Greys! How am I going to make it till next week? So many questions left unanswered--guess that is why the show is so great!

    ReplyDelete