Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Tree Tour: Tracy Garrett

Tracy Garrett is my sister filly over at Petticoats and Pistols. She's sharing her Christmas tree with us today.

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE


Tracy says:
Growing up with a mother who loves Christmas meant traditions were important in our home. They still are. Our tree goes up right after Thanksgiving and stays up until January 6 – that’s Epiphany, the twelfth day of Christmas, when it is said the Wise Men visited the Christ Child.



The ornaments on my tree each hold a precious memory. Some my Grandmother painted, many my husband and I collected, others came from friends over the years. Each year, we turn on Christmas music and remember our friends and loved ones as we put the ornaments on our tree.



Merry Christmas, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed her book as well that beautiful tree. I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. And love your book cover too!

    Merry Christmas, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't commented much, but I have enjoyed the Christmas Tree Tour. It is fun to see trees decorated in different, yet special, styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting to let me know you've enjoyed seeing all the trees, Cheryl! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete