Monday, December 13, 2010

Harlequin Historical Advent Calendar Drawing December 13th


During the month of December, twenty-two Harlequin Historical Authors have teamed up to create an online Advent Calendar.  CLICK HERE for the calendar.  Each day, click on the corresponding author's cover to visit the host author's website and enter to win prizes, such as signed books, gift certificates and holiday goodies. 
You will be asked to complete a task, such as posting a blog comment, searching for a hidden ornament, or answering a question about an excerpt. Please check the author's web page for your instructions and to see what the daily prize is. You can enter once each day, at each of the twenty-two websites. 
On December 23rd, a random drawing from among all 22 authors' entries will determine the grand prize winner of a Kindle 3-G.  Please see the official eligibility rules (www.michellewillingham.com/official-rules) for this giveaway. 


I'm giving away a prize package that includes:
* a lovely little book of recipes for scones, muffins and tea
* my own favorite scone recipes on handwritten cards
* a vintage cup and sauce from my collection
* a hard-to find copy of Joe's Wife
* autographed copies of Sweet Annie and two of my Christmas anthologies

Here's how to enter the drawing for this prize AND have your name go into the grand prize drawing for a Kindle 3-G:
Find the Christmas ornament on my website.
Send me a message via my guestbook, telling me what shape the ornament is and including your name and address.
The winner will be chosen by a random generator and announced on my blog tomorrow December 14th.
All the entrants names go into the December 23rd drawing for a Kindle.

10 comments:

  1. LOL I hope I actually put my answer in the right place... how fun looking for the ornament :)

    Gail
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entries are pouring in! I'm overwhelmed. Thanks to Michelle Syyles for this brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for ths fun contest, think I did it right also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea for a contest! and the ornament was CUTE!

    Sarah Brabazon

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I get to your guest book? For some reason I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful prize Cheryl. happy Holidays!
    Penney

    ReplyDelete