Saturday, July 19, 2008

Be careful how you place your cake order

Imagine this phone call:

"Bakery."

"Hi, I'd like a sheet cake please. Marble with white frosting."

"Wait, I gotta get some paper."

"And I'd like yellow flowers."

"This pen don't work. Okay, what kinda cake was that?"

"Marble."

"Butter cream or whipped icing?"

"Butter cream."

"That it?"

"No, I want it to say, 'Best wishes, suzanne. s-u-z-a-n-n-e.' And underneath that 'We will miss you.'"

"When do you want to pick it up?"

"Friday morning. Thanks."

"'kay."

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me this was your cake order! That is so hilarious...and I can definitely see it happening. At least it is a memorable cake and everyone will remember it always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it wasn't my cake order! Someone sent it to me and I thought it was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hysterical....sure hope that Suzanne had a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is just too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete