Thursday, July 20, 2006

Think you'll go see it?



This opens July 21st. I always like M. Night Shyamalan's movies. How about you?

This fantastical new film, adapted from a bedtime tale he used to tell his children, features Bryce Dallas Howard as Story, a water nymph who inhabits the swimming pool of an apartment complex. When the building superintendent, Cleveland Heep (Paul Giamatti), discovers her presence, he learns that everyone in the surrounding apartments has a role to play in her fate -- whether they know it or not.

3 comments:

  1. Probably won't see it in theaters...I don't get to go to the movies much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no no no! Even the commercials scare the pants off of me. I still haven't gotten over "The Grudge". Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this movie and I'm trying to win some promo stuff for it. I think M. Knight Shyamalan has such a wonderful imagination. I watched a special on HBO last night about the movie. He (Knight) said this was a bedtime story he told his kids. I'd love to hear him tell it. I think this movie is gonna be really good. I'm so into it and I haven't even seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete