Ever find yourself saying something to your kids or your husband or someone else and you can hear your mother in your words? I've done it. Here are some of mine:
* If wishes were horses, all men would go riding
* Not everything in life is fun, you might as well get used to working at it
And here are my life philosophies that I expect my kids to be saying to their children:
* What's the worst thing that could happen?
* If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right
* What goes around, comes around
* If he doesn't treat his mother or waitresses well, he won't treat you well
What mom-isms do you find yourself using?