Friday, November 27, 2009

Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart

It's of course the time of year when we reflect on our many blessings, and the things we are grateful for. I'd like to take a minute to thank each of you who visit my blog throughout the year as well as those who buy and read my books. A special thank you to everyone who writes to let me know how much you enjoy my stories. I'm thankful for your encouragement and your friendship. Writing is a solitary job, but with the support and fellowship of other writers and the friendship of readers and friends, it's a rewarding one.

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you!

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
~ Melody Beattie

No comments:

Post a Comment