Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I've Been Tagged
I was tagged by Kathleen Grieve. I must really be procrastinating, because I never do these things.
Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random facts about me:
1. I have a closet rule that will make my friend Cyndy Salzmann happy: When I buy a pair of shoes, one pair must leave. This makes me stop and really think hard before buying a new pair, because I really like all of my shoes.
2. One of my best friends since I was tiny is also my cousin. Her name is Diana and we can go months without talking and then pick up as though our last chat had been yesterday.
3. My grandmother named me, and my lifetime scripture is "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." Proverbs 31:10. A few years ago my mother gave me a ring she inherited from my grandmother - a beautiful square ruby.
4. My husband's favorite Jell-o is strawberry with sliced bananas, and I happen to hate that kind. BLECHK!
5. I had a metal Disneyland lunch box when I was in elementary school.
6. I married the brother-in-law of my best friend since grade school. Laurie and I were friends as kids and teenagers, and we're been sister-in-laws for...well a few years now.
The six unfortunate people I tag are: