Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Almost A Bride Review

http://www.onceuponaromance.net/AlmostABrideReview.html

Once Upon a Romance has posted the first review for ALMOST A BRIDE. I'm really pleased with what Connie had to say.

ALMOST A BRIDE was so much fun to write because it swept me back to Copper Creek, Colorado where Luke and Annie (SWEET ANNIE) and Noah and Kate (HIS SECONDHAND WIFE) were waiting for a visit. Charmaine Renlow and her cousin Annie have always been the best of friends. For a brief time Charmaine thought perhaps Luke was interested in her, but it wasn't to happen. Instead Annie promised her the next too-good-to-be-true man who came along. So Charmaine's been waiting...and waiting. And at last love finds her in the most unexpected way, and not with the man she has set her cap for either!

I will post an excerpt on my webpage soon and I'll be sure to invite you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment