Sunday, November 29, 2015

Great Christmas Tree Tour: Pam Crooks

This is the third time I’ve participated in Cheryl’s Christmas Tree tour.  The first one was for my new slim tree that we bought for our just-built sunroom in 2008.  The second time was in 2012 when I showed off my very old, but very beautiful flocked tree.  I explained how my husband complained about that tree because it was so darned big and took up valuable storage space.  Finally, last year, I caved from all that complaining and sold it (which, by the way, the new owner loved it as much as I did and even sent me pictures of it in her living room.)

So this year, I’m showing you our newest tree.  This has all the modern convenience of being pre-lit and, of course, gracefully slender.  Best of all, it revolves, which is just so cool. 
For forty Christmases, I’ve either had a star or angel on top.  But with a new tree, I was ready for a new look, and after much angst, I settled for something completely different.

Whimsical. 

Best of all, my husband (who is very happy with this tree, I must add) fashioned the perfect box for storage of that whimsical tree top, saving me from untold frustration from trying to reproduce the same look as last year.

Thank you, Cheryl, for letting me come back yet again!

I’m happy to announce my newest release, The Brewer’s Daughter, which is Book 2 of my Secret Six Series.  You can pre-order it now from Amazon.  Release date is 12/15/15.

To learn more about me and my books, visit my website:  www.pamcrooks.com.

I have a brand new food blog, too.  It’s called the Swanky Kitchen, and I’m having fun ‘making the past taste good again’ with recipes we knew and loved.  www.swankykitchen.com


Merry Christmas, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Pam, I love your new tree topper. It's so exuberant! Congrats on the new release and your new food blog. I definitely have to check that out. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete