Thursday, February 06, 2014

Music From the Movies - drawing for a signed book

After I saw Music & Lyrics I sang that ridiculous I'm Living With a Clown Above My Bed forever. Right now all the little girls--and, okay the women--are singing Let It Go from Disney's Frozen. I love the I See You theme song by Leona Lewis from Avatar. What are your favorite unforgettable songs from the movies?

Here's a short list I came up with, but there are a jillion more. Are any of these on your favorites list? Which ones are stuck in your head for life?

* This Old Time Rock & Roll, Bob Seger, Risky Business
* The Time of My Life, Jennifer Warnes & Bill Medley, Dirty Dancing
* Take My Breath Away, Berlin, Top Gun
* Unchained Melody, Righteous Brothers, Ghost
* You've Got A Way, Shania Twain, Notting Hill
* To Make You Feel My Love, Tricia Yearwood, Hope Floats
* Summer Nights, John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John, Grease
* Under the Boardwalk, Bette Midler, Beaches
* My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion, Titanic
* Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison, Pretty Woman & Warm Bodies

CHECK THE SIDEBAR ON THE RIGHT FOR A DRAWING

No comments:

Post a Comment