Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Favorite Blow Dryer

Many years ago I ordered one of the Sunbeam hair dryers like the hotels have in their bathrooms because I love them. They last for years--way longer than a regular blow dryer. Mine finally konked out, so I am ordering this one tonight. The amazon price is about seven dollars cheaper than other electonics sites, though this is the model without the nightlight, because who needs a night light on their blow dryer, seriously?

I love the convenience. The whole appliance is on the wall, off the counter, not under the sink or in a drawer. I'm currently using my regular travel blow dryer until this one arrives, so I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, I can't imagine why you need a nightlight on a blow dryer! LOL Glad you found a new one!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete