Sunday, December 06, 2009
Great Christmas Tree Tour: Kate Douglas
From her rural mountain home, Kate says:
"My husband has really bad allergies so we don’t put out very much stuff in the house at all—if it’s not molds from a live tree, it’s the perfumes and scents on candles and such that make him miserable. He put up with it when the kids were small, but now we have our beautiful blue spruce out in front all lit up, and I actually like it even more!"
We think it's beautiful, too, Kate. Thanks for sharing your tree.