Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Great Christmas Tree Tour 2009

I know - it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm giving you a heads up, so you'll remember to have your camera ready when you decorate your tree, and when you go visiting or sightseeing. My annual Christmas Tree Tour is always a big hit for readers and authors alike,. Since I'm crazy in love with Christmas trees, I love getting to see everyone's creations.

In the following weeks, I'll be offering tips and suggestions for tree decorating, so stay tuned and check back often. And make a mental note right now to take photographs and send them to me - your tree, your neighbor's tree, the tree at the museum or anywhere you go. This year I'm going to make a special trip to the Western Heritage Museum, the old Union Pacific railroad station to take a pic of the 40 foot tree. They decorate a donated tree every year, and I saw on the news last night that it was set up just yesterday.


So get excited - it's time for Christmas trees!

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year!
    I wanted to stop by and let you know that I picked your blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award and the Honest Scrap Award. You can get them here:
    http://continuousdelights.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html
    http://continuousdelights.blogspot.com/2009/11/honest-scrap-award.html
    Blessings,
    Carman

    ReplyDelete