Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Drawing Winners

I promised more drawings and said I'd keep drawing names from all your comments, so here goes.



This evening I drew two names - the readers I drew will each get one of the cups and saucers pictured here and an autographed copy of The Preacher's Wife. If you already have The Preacher's Wife, I have copies of Her Montana Man or other books from my backlist, and I'll try to find one you need.

And the winners are....

LINDA - desertrose5173

and

ELLEN - LdyLopes2002

email me at SaintJohn@aol.com to claim your prize and let me know which book you want.
If your prize is unclaimed, I'll draw again.

I'll be holding another drawing from my Petticoats and Pistols blog on July 9th, and it will be for a book, a DVD set and a cowboy boots charm.

Keep leaving comments - each one goes in the fishbowl.

16 comments:

  1. CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS! EHEN I SAW "LINDA
    ' I GOT HAPPY FOR A NANO BUT DARN IT WAS NOT NOI, OH WELL.

    HOTCHA1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sick for several weeks so have been missing your posts. But...here I am back again. I'm stalking you once more. bwaaaaahhaaaa

    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. GINGER! Glad you're better!

    Everyone needs a stalker, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners. Cheryl, where do you find the beautiful tea cups?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cups! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I am so thrilled!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. LInda claimed her prize, too - whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete