Thursday, March 26, 2009

How well do you think you know me?


You know how those ridiculous surveys go around, and you're supposed to answer silly things like Coke or Pepsi, etc., well, my daughter sent me a backwards survey, and of course I knew everything about her. But how much do you know about me?

See how many of these you can answer about me:

Where did we meet?

Take a stab at my middle name.

Do I speak a second language?

Am I a cat lover or dog lover?

Do I smoke?

What color are my eyes?

Do I have any siblings? Can you name one?

What's one of my favorite things to do?

What's my favorite type of music?

Am I taller than you?

Am I shy or outgoing?

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?

What is my birth month?

Am I Liberal? Moderate? or Conservative?

Have you ever heard me sing?

How many children do I have?

Have we been photographed together?

When is the last time you saw me?

Have we ever had a falling out?

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I
would bring?

Am I right handed or left handed?

What type of work do I do?

1 comment:

  1. Lots of silly surveys, some fun, some not. Okay, I'll take a guess at your questions...

    Well, I believe you have at least 3 siblings. One child, a daughter. Brown eyes. hmmm right handed. I'd say reserved. Conservative/traditional. Collect bunnies (hmmm, I have no idea where I got that, lol) you like order and beauty, like redecorating, enjoy cooking. Not too many women are taller than me, so I'd shorter. Stranded? hmmm, Probably a toolbox, with a compartment for one of your tinier bunnies, and some books. Just a wild guess, lol! You're an author, and a good one--I've enjoyed the books of yours that I've read.

    Okay, that's the end of my guessing. :-) Pain pill has kicked in so it's back to bed for me.

    ReplyDelete