It's A Time For Giving And Receiving…Love
As if working and raising her family of five—four kids and one demanding cat—isn't enough, Samantha Williams has been volunteered to oversee a Thanksgiving pageant at her kids' school. So a relationship is the last thing on this stretched-too-thin single mother's mind.
Until she meets the new interim principal—sexy, single Harry Remington. Her childhood friend.
Harry is welcomed into Samantha's home as if he belonged. Being part of her sprawling family—even if it's only temporary—makes him realize how much he misses having a real home. Best of all, he and Samantha are starting to trust each other. How can he say goodbye to all that? How can he leave when he's just found the best reason of all to stay?
PTA Mommisms, TOP 10
I ran a little contest at eHarlequin.com inspired by my new trilogy. So how do you know you’re a PTA mom? Well...
YOU MIGHT BE A PTA MOM IF...
10. ...when you appear in the teacher's workroom all the teachers rush over to see what you brought them to eat. ~Ellen Too
9. ...you know the location of every public washroom in town---field trips help that along. ~Kaelee
8. ...you've dressed up in a grass skirt, aloha shirt, and carried around a pink, plastic, blowup dolphin as volunteer reader for the annual Scholastic book fair . . . in a snowstorm.~Shelley Burbank
7. ... your kids' friends call you "Mom." ~Patti Mann
6. You might be a PTA mom if you can sing "Found a Peanut" in your sleep. ~Jody
5. ...you take every school fundraiser to work and then end up having to carry in 100 tubs of frozen cookie dough ~Tammy
4. ...you've popped so much popcorn to sell on Fridays that when you go to the grocery store later that day, you notice people around you sniffing the air and saying, "Do you smell popcorn?" ~JV
3. ...the students wave in the hall and say, "HI Laminating Lady!" rather than "Mrs. ____" ~Donna Alward
2. ...you're so busy with PTA stuff that your husband has to dress out of the dryer in the mornings. ~JV
AND THE NUMBER ONE WAY TO KNOWTHAT YOU MIGHT BE A PTA MOM IS....
1. ... if you've ever forged another mom's name on a volunteer sheet. ~Ellen Hartman
Check out my new American Romance trilogy...Once Upon a Thanksgiving, Once Upon a Christmas, Once Upon a Valentine's...maybe you're a PTA mom too??