Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Friendly Neighborhood SpiderPumpkin


Kristin and Elijah have been working on his pumpkin art project since Sunday. Papa took him shopping and he picked out a white pumpkin. Cool. Then Bama (that's me) took him shopping for acrylic paints and accessories. Then Mom and Elijah put their idea into action. I think it's really cute.

There is a third grade contest, and all the kids took their pumpkins today. They are lining the hallway. Friday is the voting.

Good luck, Elijah!

4 comments:

  1. It is great pumpkin it is nice that the whole family had a part of it. Good on Friday!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is a great pumpkin. It's fun when it's a family effort. Good luck to Elijah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea of a spider pumpkin!!

    My daughter Nikki entered a pumpkin in a contest but the one that won was a Cinderella pumpkin carriage. Another great idea!

    ReplyDelete