Monday, July 21, 2008

RITA Finalist: “Born in My Heart”

“Born in My Heart” in Like Mother, Like Daughter by Jennifer Greene
Harlequin Enterprises, Harlequin NEXT
(0-373-88134)
Melissa Jeglinski, editor

Another novella in the RITA finalist category. I intend to show them all for you and am a little behind. I went in search of this book and found the cover on jennfer's Greene's website. However, I couldn't find it at eharlequin, so I was unable to grab a description. There were reviews on amazon, but with a different cover. The above cover is the one on the RWA RITA site. I'm confused. It's a NEXT, which Harlequin no longer publishes, but I'd think the book would still be somewhere.


If you've read Jennifer's novella or have the book, I'd like to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment