Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Feel Good About Me

Is this the 007 we remember?
He could be the Jack Nicholson stand in!



Terminate this!


You can look at these picture two ways, and the first way would be to think, "I remember when I thought this guy was totally HOT -- and he was -- back then. I must be getting old if all the hot guys from my time look like this."

OR --
We can think, "I have certainly aged better than many of the stars.
I don't have Madonna's hands -- and hey, I didn't marry Arnold Schwarzenegger!
I'm doing pretty well."

I feel good about myself today because I've put in a healthy work week so far, and my kitchen is being worked on as I write this. Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Okay,I have to admit, I always thought Arnold was way too buff and not very good looking. Body builders never did anything for me.

    Of course I like muscular guys, but not that much. To each thier own. :)

    ReplyDelete