Saturday, June 16, 2007

McConaughey is People's hottest bachelor

McConaughey is People's hottest bachelor
The Associated Press


AP Photo/People magazine
Matthew McConaughey is People magazine's "bachelor of the year" in the magazine's "hottest bachelors" issue, on newsstands Friday. The magazine also names "sexy and sizzling" bachelors such as Adrian Grenier, Zach Braff, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lewis, Ludacris and Apolo Ohno.


Matthew McConaughey - frequently photographed shirtless and exercising on the beach - is People magazine's "bachelor of the year." "I love warm weather and summertime," the 37-year-old actor says in the magazine's "Hottest Bachelors" issue, on newsstands Friday. "What better way to enjoy it than at the beach, where few people wear shirts?"

When asked how he maintains his muscular build, McConaughey says: "I don't really have a workout regimen I follow. I just live my life. My goal is to break a sweat each day."

McConaughey, whose screen credits include "We Are Marshall," "Failure to Launch" and "Sahara," has high standards when it comes to the ladies. "What I look for in a woman is what I love to call the 'two Hs' - hotness and humor," he says. "But to be honest, a woman with a good sense of humor is always hot."

The magazine also names "sexy and sizzling" bachelors such as Adrian Grenier, Zach Braff, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Reynolds, John Stamos, Ludacris and Apolo Ohno. David Spade, who starred on the "Just Shoot Me!" television series, also makes the cut. "Luckily we live in a world where women can overlook the physical and focus on things more important, like having a good personality ... or being on a TV show," the 42-year-old actor-comedian says.


What are your thoughts regarding Matthew McConaughey's hotness?

7 comments:

  1. I would have voted for Matthew too! What a cutie!! :)

    What is great about him, is that even though he is ranked #1, I would be shocked to see him use this to further his career. He always seems to me to be such a humble guy...hardly ever trying to purposely be in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched him on a talk show once ~ Oprah I think...he was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew is a hottie- he has my vote! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved him in Contact with Jodie Foster. Agree with ALL the other comments, except I rarely get to see Oprah so sorry I missed him.

    Another I like is Brendan Fraser; looked him up on google, wikipedia. Don't think he has Matthew's muscles (?) but Cheryl he is an amateur photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOPS! guess I should clarify Brendan is married & has 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Brendan is a realy cutie, too, Lou. My favorite is when he dances with Ricki Lake in Mrs. Winterborne. He's so tall and well...so Brendan.

    ReplyDelete