Friday, January 19, 2007

you're going to love this....

There once was a woman who woke up one morning,
Looked in the mirror,
And noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?"
So she did
And
She
Had
A
Wonderful
Day.

The next day she woke up,
Looked in the mirror
And saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"H-M-M," she said,
"I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?"
So she did
And
She
Had
A
Grand
Day.

The next day she woke up,
Looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well," she said,
"today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail."
So she did
And
She
Had
A
Fun
Day.

The next day she woke up,
Looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YEA!" she exclaimed,
"I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.

6 comments:

  1. I am hoping that is how my mom is going to feel while she is losing her hair with the Chemo. Maybe she will like not having to do her hair. Some days that would be great especially the days that we work on it and it is still a bad hair day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, a dear friend who had cancer and lost all her hair would LOVE this!! Will email this to her husband since she just died Thurs (Brenda--from something totally different :) She was a spunky character, a woman who liked to surprise people that she was a unlikely candidate to be a pastor's wife. She was blunt, irreverent and outspoken, often at Fred's expense, and made us like it & LAUGH! She had a sparkle in her eyes which is amazing since she overcame a rough life with God's grace. Just saw Fred tonight and he is rejoicing that she is in Heaven, "If you could only imagine." (the song.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this! LOL!

    In '98 I had chemo and lost all my hair but I'm a punk and wore it very short so I was OK with it. Now I have a very long blonde mohawk and the rest of my head is bald. I was in a band in Orlando years ago and I was completely bald. My dear friend Keith who was the lead guitar player passed away and I have a tribute page with pictures of me with the band. Bald IS beautiful! :-)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, Mel. You can't tell us that and not give us a link to the page........

    keeping us in suspenders, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "keeping us in suspenders"
    Hey! That's my line. LOL! OK, I'll send you the link now.

    ReplyDelete